Satellite sessions will take place all day on Sunday 30 June and in the mornings and evenings of the remaining days, from Monday 1 July to Wednesday 3 July. In addition to the satellites of IAS 2013 Major Industry Sponsors, a limited number of slots for non-commercial and corporate satellites, on specific HIV/AIDS-related issues, will also be available. The contents and speakers of the satellite meetings will be reviewed by the Programme Committee to ensure that they meet the scientific and ethical principles of the conference.
Criteria for approval include the following:
- Satellites should reflect and/or support the vision and goals of the conference
- Satellites should address HIV/AIDS, co-infections or issues faced by individuals or organizations affected by or responding to the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- The satellite programme should reflect conference policies and goals of diversity and inclusion
Please contact for more information.
How to apply for a Satellite
Should you want your Satellite to be listed in the printed pocket programme, please make sure to apply by Monday 20 May
. After this date, your event will only be listed in the online Programme-at-a-Glance and in the IAS 2013 Mobile App. Final deadline for Satellite applications is Monday 10 June
Applications must be made through the online IAS Satellite and Exhibition Tracker (ISET): http://iset.ias2013.org
Overview of satellite slots: Programme-at-a-Glance
. Please note that satellite holders are not allowed to choose the day and time of their satellite.
Satellite Holders Benefits
Satellite holders will have the following benefits:
- Company listing in the printed pocket programme and the Programme-at-a-Glance (online)
- Company listing in the Mobile App
- Company listing on the conference website
- The following number of day passes is included (for both commercial and non-commercial organizations):
- Mini-Satellites: 5 one-day passes
- Standard Satellites: 15 one-day passes
Day passes include access, only on the day of your satellite, to all conference sessions, satellite meetings, the exhibition, and the poster area. If more than the numbers of free passes are needed, additional persons have to be registered as regular conference delegates.
Place your Satellite Order Online via ISET Satellites formats and prices:
Satellites are available in two formats, Standard and Mini, with the option of a 90-minute or 120-minute time slot:
Please note that:
| ||Room |
|1800 ||90 |
|470 ||90 |
|100 ||90 |
- Room capacities are estimates at this early stage of planning.
- Rooms are equipped with all the standard equipment required to run a meeting. Additional equipment can be rented.
- 90-minute satellite sessions only take place in the mornings (07:00 - 08:30), from Monday 1 July to Wednesday 3 July.
- 120-minute satellite sessions take place all day on Sunday 30 June, and in the evenings (18:30 - 20:30) on Monday 1 July to Tuesday 2 July.
10 June 2013 (extended)
Satellite applications close