Want to exhibit at IAS 2013? Please contact as soon as possible to find out about remaining availabilities!
The exhibition space at the conference will be open from Sunday, 30 June to Wednesday, 3 July. An area of over 3,000 square meters gives both commercial and non-commercial organizations a unique opportunity to showcase their products, programmes and services to a targeted audience.
- Company listing in the printed pocket programme and the Programme-at-a-Glance (online)
- Company listing in the Mobile App
- Company listing on the conference website
- Company listing on all exhibition signage
- Free exhibitor badges: each exhibitor will receive a limited number of free badges based on the number of purchased square metres according to the ratio outlined here (additional exhibitor badges can be purchased for USD 140 per badge):
|Purchased Square Metres
Up to 25m2
From 26 to 50m2
From 51 to 75m2
From 76 to 100m2
More than 100m2
||Free Exhibitor Badges
Order your Exhibition Space Online via ISET
Exhibitors can purchase either:
- Space only (minimum purchase of 9m2). Exhibitors who order space only are required to bring their own booth. The cost per square metre is USD 475.
- Shell Scheme Packages, which come in two sizes, 9m2 and 18m2. The price per square metre is also USD 475. The price of the shell scheme comes in addition to the space cost:
|9m2 Shell Scheme Package Includes:
- one table
- two chairs
- two shelves
- one waste basket
- one plug point
Price: USD 980
||18 m2 Shell Scheme Package Includes:
- two tables
- four chairs
- four shelves
- two waste baskets
- two plug points
Price: USD 1,550
Space Assignment and Payment Modalities
Stand and Floor spaces are assigned by the Conference Secretariat on a “first come, first served” basis, according to the dates when applications are received. Major Industry Sponsors receive priority to select their location.
Only fully completed exhibition space orders will be accepted. The exhibition space order will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full accordance with the general terms and conditions. The organizers reserve the right to accept or reject applications and to assign spaces. Spaces will be grouped in island formations according to type the of organization and standard guidelines.
Exhibition Hall Features
The Exhibition, conveniently located on the Ground Floor, will feature the following:
- IAS 2013 Poster Exhibition
- Internet Café
- Catering area
|Sunday 30 June:
||12:00 - 18:30
|Monday 1 July – Wednesday 3 July:
||10:00 - 18:30
Booths must be staffed at all times during opening hours. Teardown begins on Wednesday 3 July at 18:30.
Exhibitors List & Map
To see the IAS 2013 Exhibitors List and Exhibition Map, please click here