GROUP REGISTRATION IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO REGISTRATION OF FIVE PERSONS OR MORE
Any group registrations received with less than five persons will be rejected and a request made for each individual participant to register directly through their own conference profile.
The registration fee structure
is identical to the structure for individual delegates, which is based on the World Bank Classification for high-income countries and middle/low-income countries.
Group members must be at least 18 years old (as of 30 June 2013). Group members may be asked at any time to present a valid form of identification stating their age.
Group members cannot register accompanying persons online. This can either be done onsite or by contacting the IAS 2013 Registration Department
The registration fee for each group member includes a two-year IAS membership. If the group manager does not specifically mention during the registration process that the group members should not benefit from the two-year IAS membership, the membership will be activated after the conference and the login details will be sent to the group member by email. If the group member is already an IAS member, the existing membership will be extended by two years. Otherwise, a new membership for two years will be given. IAS membership benefits include:
Click here to register a group
- Access to the Online Membership Directory in the Members' Area, to search for and contact other members, and to find job vacancies in the field of HIV and AIDS
- The possibility to subscribe to AIDS, official journal of the IAS, at a 25-50% discount
- The electronic IAS Newsletter, IAS Member e-Updates and the latest information on upcoming IAS conferences
- The opportunity to post upcoming conferences and meetings in your region in the IAS Events Calendar
- The opportunity to decide who shall govern the IAS by taking part in the IAS Governing Council Elections
- The right to vote at ordinary and extraordinary General Members’ Meetings
- The opportunity to participate in and receive results from IAS membership surveys
- Membership certificate and membership card
IAS 2013 Registration Department
c/o Congrex Switzerland Ltd.